Therapy again today
It went really well. She thinks that I may be a bit manic…I just hope that is not followed by a depressive state. Right now I have a ton of projects going on.
1. Working on getting the info for the support group to get that started.
2. Working on this blog.
3. Getting involved with INCASA
4. Possibly getting involved with RAINN.
5. Looking for a writing group here in town and if I cannot find one, going to start one.
6. Looking into starting a writing group.
8. Being a wife.
9. Being a mom.
10. Crocheting a blanket for my wonderful teenage son. It is Xbox green, white and black striped.
11. Knitting a beautiful scarf for my lovely friend Emi.
12. Working on knitting a shawl for the daughter of the worlds coolest boss….my boss 🙂
14. Working on making my husband feel loved and nurtured even though sometimes I cannot be physical.
15. Art projects.
17.Trying to work on a new song that I have not told Hubby about yet because it is kind of for him.
So as you can see I have a lot going on and I don’t know where I am finding the time to do it all. Sometimes it feels like I am doing so much that nothing gets done. Sometimes it feels like I am so over committed that I cannot breathe. My husband thinks that I do this to keep from having to deal with things. Maybe he is right, but a lot of this I am doing so that I can deal with things. Never ending cycle I guess. I am working on it though. Trying to stay positive and remain happy. The world is my canvas…I will paint it to be what I want it to be….I will bend it to my will and it will be mine 🙂
Love and Light!
Posted on August 25, 2011, in Counseling, Music, Rape, sexual assault, Therapy, Uncategorized and tagged Anxiety, Arts, Blog, Blogging, Blogs, Crafts, Healing, Home, Knitting, Knitting and Crochet, Marriage, Mental health, Personal life, Psychology, Rape, Rape Victims, Relationships, Sex, Support group, Support Groups, Survivor, Victim, Violence and Abuse, Writers Resources, Xbox, Yarn. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.